Since 1996, Artelye, Inc. has been the premiere source for marble and granite for the entire mid-Atlantic region. Founded by Josh Yoltay upon the interlocking principles of Quality, Craftsmanship and Service, Artelye continues to innovate and expand with cutting-edge techniques and enhanced capabilities. In 2011, Artelye added commercial Tile and Stone when Joe Kim joined and brought 25 years of experience to the team.
Headquartered in Beltsville, Maryland, Artelye Marble & Granite and AMG Tile + Stone now fabricates, installs, and supplies an impressive variety of natural and man-made materials. Everything is hand-selected directly from our sources and quarries around the world, ensuring clients receive top quality at the lowest price.
Artelye also prides itself in the relationships we have forged with leading builders, architects, vendors, and general contractors of the region. Our track record of professional, efficient, careful, and cost-effective goods and services ensures every job is done right the first time and keeps our clients coming back for more.
Scope of Work
- Granite, Marble, Onyx, Travertine Slab Fabrication and Installation
- Quartz Surface (Caesarstone | Cambria | Silestone | Zodiaq | Aspen) Slab Fabrication and Installation
- LEED | Green Product (Vetrazzo | IceStone) Slab Fabrication and Installation
- Commercial Tile (Natural Stone | Ceramic | Porcelain | Quarry) Procurement and Installation
- Interior | Exterior Natura Stone Façade | Veneer
- Associated Services: Stainless Steel & Porcelain Sink Supply and Installation
Geographic Service Area(Installation)
Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York (Lower State), Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, West Virginia, and North Carolina.