Artelye Marble & Granite successfully completed participation in the build out of 36,000 square feet and four levels of showroom including a newly constructed modern fourth floor space with spectacular views of Washington, D.C. The structure was built in 1919 and restored to preserve its historical significance. The building, known as the R. L. Taylor Building, was originally a Ford Motors showroom that assembled and sold Model T cars. The installations included granite store facades and flamed granite entry ways, extensive tile and vanity installations, fireplaces and wall veneers.
Artelye completed the project on behalf of McCullough Construction LLC.